Didn’t get called in the random drawing for Escape from Alcatraz this year?
We’ve got you covered!
For the tenth straight year, R.O.C.K is proud to put together a charity race team to participate in the 2020 race–and we want you to be a part of our team. This is your chance to tap into your personal strength, determination and grit, as you compete in this once-in-a-lifetime triathlon in San Francisco!
By joining our team, not only will you be directly helping us keep San Francisco’s children healthy and safe, but you will receive the following benefits:
- Hands on fundraising training and guidance from R.O.C.K.’s Executive Director.
- Your own customized fundraising page to keep track of your progress.
- R.O.C.K. swag for all team members.
- A tour of R.O.C.K.’s programs in action (for those who are local).
- Support from a team of like-minded athletes.
- A pre-race dinner with all R.O.C.K. race team participants.
As with all charity partners, the fundraising goal is $2,000. We know you need to focus on your training, so you will have all the support you need to reach this goal, with a direct line to the fundraising team and tips for success along the way.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining Team R.O.C.K., be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Real Options for City Kids (R.O.C.K.) is the only Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon Charity partner to serve San Francisco’s children and youth. Learn more about how R.O.C.K. keeps San Francisco youth strong and healthy through our sports and recreation based programs.