This March, R.O.C.K. is excited to compete in Miles for Meaning, a community distance challenge powered by Kilter. Our team of runners, walkers, hikers, and rollers will be up against dozens of other charities to determine who can log the most miles and win the $25,000 grand prize donation. It’s the perfect opportunity to give yourself some extra motivation to get moving and rack up those miles—and it’s completely FREE to join!
How to participate:
- Download the (free!) Kilter app (available for iOS and Android)
- Create an account and set up your profile
- Connect your fitness apps or devices (FitBit, Strava, Apple Health, Garmin Connect, Google Fit, MapMyWalk/MapMyRun, and more; information on devices and activity tracking can be found here)
- In the Kilter app, tap Events (bottom left) and search for Miles for Meaning
- Click JOIN and search for Real Options for City Kids to join our team
- Record your runs, walks, hikes, and wheelchair workouts to #DonateYourHustle!
How your miles support R.O.C.K.:
- Log miles to get us to the top of the leaderboard! The charity team with the most miles during the month of March will win a $25,000 donation.
- Request support from family and friends who want to cheer you on! You can invite others to join our team and contribute miles, or request donations to fundraise for R.O.C.K. All of this can be done directly through the Kilter app with 100% of proceeds benefiting R.O.C.K.!
- Spread the word! Once you sign up, we’ll make sure you have everything you need to share your journey and get people excited about a great cause.
You can check out the Miles for Meaning FAQ for more information. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Hayley Walker, Marketing & Development Manager, at email@example.com.
Thanks for partnering with us to #DonateYourHustle!